Web Technician and Account Manager
Our growing remote website agency is in search of a problem-solving task-master to join our nimble team of high-performing nerds. Job responsibilities are varied, flexibility is required, and there is an opportunity for future growth along with career development in the tech industry.
The position is for a core team member who thrives in a fully remote (aka no pants required) position with flexible daytime hours (Central Timezone).
Don’t forget to take our mandatory 7-10 minute survey that you’ll receive via email after submitting your application.
How You’ll Spend Your Time
- Using your super-hero level multi-tasking and customer service skillz to complete and manage incoming client website tasks via our ticketing system.
- Build relationships with existing and incoming Care Plan clients.
- Working with the Creative Lead to build out websites using WordPress and Divi and focusing on user-friendly design and client-friendly editing capabilities.
- Channeling your OCD and keep our client websites up to date by performing monthly technical updates.
- Being part of the team and participating in strategy and execution of various company-building activities.
This is a bring your own device position at a technology company. Compatible device and high speed internet required.