Donna Scoggins is a freelance writer in Dallas. Her website was built 5 years ago as a Flash application, so it was not appearing at all on mobile devices. She felt it was time to update her site, not only to be sure it was mobile friendly, but also to adjust the messaging to properly portray her (in my words) incredible and varied portfolio, massive amount of experience and career depth. We worked together to redesign her website with the following goals:
- Move website from Flash based format to a responsive WordPress website that will look great on all devices.
- Redesign the Portfolio section to include more recent projects, be divided by category, and set up in way that Donna can easily post new projects as they are completed.
- Redesign Clients page to include visually exciting layout of client logos as opposed to just a text list of company names.
- Ensure the website is easy to edit for continuous updates and postings.
- Design the website to be modern in appearance and responsive.
Below you will see a before and after shot of Donna’s website, which previously resided at DonnaScogginsCopy.com and now lives at DonnaScogginsWriter.com.