WellFed PerformanceProfessional Mountain Biker Website Redesign
WellFed Performance is a website focusing on the professional mountain biking career of Richard Drew, as well as his services as a coach and nutritional speaker. He built his website years ago using WordPress and was ready for an ‘upgrade’ to something that would establish him as a serious athlete and worthy competitor in the online space. We worked together to redesign their his with the following goals:
- Have Richard’s ‘reveal’ video as a focus when visitors arrive.
- Feature Richard’s current sponsors and allow an easy way for potential sponsors to contact him.
- Add an Event Calendar where Richard can easily post details for upcoming races and other events.
- Include feeds from relevant social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, and Strava.
- Improve the overall functionality, organization and structure of the website and its page.
- Ensure the website is easy to edit for continuous updates and postings.
- Design the website to be modern in appearance and responsive.
Below you will see a before and after shot of WellFedPerformance.com. Hooked On Code specializes in helping companies and brands redesign their websites, so if you are needing a similar service please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Torre was incredible to work with! I can’t imagine how any facet of the process could’ve been easier. It was as if she was in my head and knew exactly what I was looking for. Her level of professionalism was also very refreshing. I’ve dealt with a few other web designers and she is, by far, the best and most cost effective I’ve worked with.