While WordPress websites are our specialty, and there is detailed information on our WordPress website development services here, I provide to businesses and entrepreneurs is in my role as a web-specific business consultant.
Most of our clients begin with a consultation appointment where they tell us all of their goals and pain points with their current online presence (or lack thereof). The consultation rate is $300/hour. Throughout the consultation meeting we share our expertise on the items at hand and work with the client to discuss an action plan to address their goals and concerns. The client is of course free to hire anyone to execute the plan, or delegate the plan to an internal team to execute. While many choose to hire us to manage and execute the plans we discuss, my goal is mainly to provide my clients with knowledge and enable them to solve their issues themselves if they desire.
We are here to help you improve your website usability, performance, presence, appearance, functionality, and metrics. Here are examples of some questions that many of our business clients have asked and which we can help with:
- What is the best way to redesign my home page or website to get my visitors to do ____x____?
- Our website is not getting as many conversions / lead submissions / purchases as we want. What can we do to improve that?
- What website hosting is the best, and what are the benefits of moving my website to a different and better hosting company?
- My website looks awful on mobile devices, what do I need to do to have it look great and work perfectly on smartphones and tablets?
- Our website is really hard to edit and update. We need a better system to manage our website internally so we don’t have to pay someone to make changes to it. Can you help us move our website into a good CMS?
- We have a very generic website and we think it’s time for a redesign. We want to better brand our business on our website and do something unique and cutting edge to set up apart from our competitors. Can you help us with our redesign?
- Our website is messy… it is full of copy copy copy. There are too many words and it is hard to digest it all. Can you help us work on content and improve the organization of our website?
- We want to get more active in writing a blog. Can you help us create a structured content calendar so we know when to write what and where to post/share it on social media?
Working with us is an investment in your business, and we look forward to helping you grow.