Center for Spiritual Living - DallasWebsite Redesign
I was honored to help the Center for Spiritual Living – Dallas complete a website redesign that was proving to be more time consuming and difficult than originally anticipated by the client. I was hired as the third developer, hopefully to wrap up the project with speed and grace. I am happy to say that I entered the already 4 month project to complete the remaining 70% of the work in 4 weeks. We engaged with the following goals:
- Provide design direction and consultation throughout project to maintain high standards of web design best practices and performance.
- Adjust chosen theme, Dunamis, to have a blue color scheme matching Client’s logo.
- Complete creation of pages in all sections.
- Make adjustments to Home Page design, layout, and content based on Client’s direction.
- Make a final choice on fonts to be used for website.
- Help build out creative and visually appealing page layouts to make the large amount of copy needed on the website a bit easier to digest.
- Build out Education section including its 25-30 classes and link these to existing FellowshipOne member management program for registration and payment.
- Complete build out of Events section which will require linking to FellowshipOne system for registration and payment.
Below you will see a before and after shot of CSLDallas.org. I love working with churches and spiritual centers, so if you are needing any help with web related services, I would love to hear from you!