How To Not Get Screwed By A Web Developer
Understanding Options and Common Issues With Website Projects So You Can Make An Informed Choice
How To Not Get Screwed by a Web Developer:
Understanding Your Options & Common Issues with Web Development Projects
You can’t afford to throw your money away by hiring a bad developer, or even a good developer who uses bad tech.
So how can you possibly know who to trust with your hard earned money? It has to do with educating yourself – knowing enough about the tech options available, and knowing what questions to ask to ensure your investment leaves you with a website you can actually use. Our upcoming webinar was created literally for you.
Wednesday, August 12
10:00am – and – 1:30pm Central
What We’ll Cover
What I’ll cover in this webinar:
- The most popular systems available for building a website
- Which ones are worth considering, and not, in my professional opinion
- Some of the technical differences between systems (in common language, I promise) that will make you feel more equipped to discuss these options with a potential web developer or agency, or more confident in making a choice of system for yourself
- Which system we use (and others we have tried) and why
- How to decide whether to tackle your website on your own or hire help
- Common problems that come up when hiring help, red flags, and what questions to ask when interviewing developers/agencies
- How different developers bill, and how that can be a heads up to a potential issue down the road
- How our process works
- Q & A Session – ask me whatever you want, I’ll try to address all questions before signing off
We want to do everything we can to change our industry from one of low-transparency and low-reliability to one of partnership, co-education, direct communication, and empathy. If we can help educate the market to their options and be able to better advocate for themselves and how they need their website to work for them, we’re taking a step in the right direction.