How To Not Get Screwed By A Web Developer
Understanding Options and Common Issues With Website Projects So You Can Make An Informed Choice
Mention that you watched this webinar in your discovery call to receive any current webinar bonuses or discounts.
What We Cover In The Webinar
What I’ll cover in this webinar:
- The most popular systems available for building a website
- Which ones are worth considering, and not, in my professional opinion
- Some of the technical differences between systems (in common language, I promise) that will make you feel more equipped to discuss these options with a potential web developer or agency, or more confident in making a choice of system for yourself
- Which system we use (and others we have tried) and why
- Our recommended system for do-it-yourself website projects to not turn out awful
- How to decide whether to tackle your website on your own or hire help
- Common problems that come up when hiring help, red flags, and what questions to ask when interviewing developers/agencies
- How different developers bill, and how that can be a heads up to a potential issue down the road
- How our process works (this is something we always share in discovery calls, even if we’re already sure that person isn’t going to hire us, so they have it as a reference point when considering other options)
- Q & A Session – ask me whatever you want, I’ll try to address all questions before signing off
We want to do everything we can to change our industry from one of low-transparency and low-reliability to one of partnership, co-education, direct communication, and empathy. If we can help educate the market to their options and be able to better advocate for themselves and how they need their website to work for them, we’re taking a step in the right direction.